- Cushion Cut
- Colour Changing
- Dimensions: 4.40 x 3.62 x 2.73mm
- Weight: 0.40ct
- SKU: #1067
- Located at Kandahar outlet
Alexandrite is a relatively hard gemstone, it measures 8.5 on the MOH's hardness scale (stainless steel measures 6.5).
It is an ideal gemstone for an engagement ring, wedding ring or even just an anniversary gift.
Note: Price stated is for gemstone only. Price also includes gem certification from (Far East Gem Lab) Ring is used for visualization purpose. Colour of gemstone may differ slightly from what is shown on-screen.
- Birthstones of the month: June
- Moh's scale of hardness: 8.5/10 on the Moh's scale of hardness (harder than stainless steel which is 6.5/10),
- Jewellry making: Very durable and suitable for rings and other jewellery.
- Origin: Brazil, Sri Lanka, India, Tanzania, Russia, etc.
- Gemstone family: Chrysoberyl
Ready About Alexandrite at these websites:
- https://www.gia.edu/alexandrite - Alexandrite Gemstone | Natural Alexandrite Stone By Gemological Institute of America
- https://www.gemsociety.org/article/alexandrite-jewelry-and-gemstone-information/ Alexandrite price, value and jewelry information - International Gem Society
- https://agta.org/education/gemstones/alexandrite/ - All about Alexandrite | AGTA American Gem Trade Association
- https://www.fareastgemsjewellery.com/blogs/blog/47867907-alexandrite-the-legendary-gem - Alexandrite the legendary gem by Tay Kunming